20100828

my current obsession...

...is singing!
i wish i could sing with vibrato and stuff - i'm actually trying to learn it (: maybe someday i'll be able to sing at least "okay" - haha!
i just love singing, i think everybody does. everyone sings - secretly or not. i do it secretly, haha! i'm one of those who does everything in front of other people, who doesn't care about what others say. except for singing. lol

so i'll train singing just for myself - maybe someday i won't care anymore about what others say about my singing and go on their nerves with it. oh yes! :D

and: HELLO to my FIRST READER! (: Thank you so much for following - it's nice to actually write something that at least one person reads, haha :D
How are you? I hope you're fine (: And I hope you enjoy my little blog.

I somehow took a break from blogging - don't even knowing why! But I'll update my lil' boy more frequently from now on! Especially because school starts on Monday and I won't be able to film my YT-Videos anymore (sadly ):

Ah well, life's hard! (:

Until soonies! (;
mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be cool - write a comment!